Senior HR Consultant
Voltedge Management is a leading Human Resources and Management Consultancy company based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. We are passionate about designing and delivering customised solutions that enable our clients achieve success through their people. We get to work with exciting and progressive companies who are ambitious and motivated to ensure that their people maximise their skills and abilities. Having passed our 10 year milestone, we are expanding and growing our resources to meet the needs of our clients.
We have a range of opportunities across the team, for both Senior HR professionals to join our consulting team, as well as HR Business Partner professionals who would like to work in a more flexible Associate relationship. We offer flexible working terms and a dynamic working environment.
You will join our talented team of HR Consultants, OD specialists, Employment Law professionals and L&D experts, who are driven by our customer focused ethos and consistently strive for excellence in what we do and how we deliver for our clients. Our team provide thought leadership across a broad range of HR topics, through innovation of smart working tools and agile working models that deliver solutions focused interventions.
This role will give you a chance to work with like-minded colleagues, in a fast-growing, dynamic business that values your skills, experience and potential, has a shared vision and ambition to really drive both business and innovation in HR and Management solutions to new and existing clients.
What you can expect from the role:
· As part of the consultancy team, you will work on a wide variety of projects providing day to day services to clients and contributing to the delivery of HR programmes including organisation transformation and change management projects.
· You will get to work with a portfolio of clients, across a broad range of industry sectors and support them with their day to day HR needs, employee relations matters, strong employee engagement initiatives, management support and generally striving to create and maintain a positive workplace.
· You will participate in various group projects for our clients such as managing and coordinating recruitment assignments, developing talent management programmes, supporting progressive work culture initiatives and generally helping our clients with their people management needs.
· Attend client meetings, and develop strong working relationships with the key stakeholders, understanding their needs and developing HR interventions that are fit for purpose
· Participate in company-wide assignments such as internal projects, review of our own operational processes, coordinating marketing and events material and helping us to be excellent at what we do etc.
What you will bring to the team:
· A strong work ethic and a passion for ensuring HR makes an impact in the world of business
· High energy and engagement in what we do and how we operate
· A strategic and holistic approach to our clients’ needs
· Commitment and drive to develop professionally and progress your career
· You will have at least 5+ years’ experience at a senior level either in a large corporate environment or as a senior HR professional in a smaller organisation. You might also be a HR professional moving back into the profession or working in a consulting position already.
· You will be CIPD qualified, and ideally hold a Degree or Masters in HR
· You will be a positive team player, keen to contribute and ambitious to lead projects where possible
· Have proven experience managing either internal or external clients demonstrating a deep understanding of customer care and the importance of engaged relationships with clients
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is critical in this position
· Overall generalist knowledge of Irish Employment Law and HR best practices
If this opportunity connects with you and your career ambitions, please do get in touch with us to explore the role further by sending in a cover letter and your current CV. We are an ambitious team of professionals, driven by the belief that we can make real change happen for our clients.
Our values of trust, mutual respect, and innovation have enabled us to grow year on year – we seek out success in the belief that our personal integrity and high standards of customer relationships provide a platform for us as a Trusted Business Partner.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To learn more about what we do and how we work, please browse our web site www.voltedge.ie