Customer Success Manager
Medmark: Customer Success Manager
About the role
Due to expansion and change within the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Customer Success Manager. Based at our Dublin office, this is a key role in the business with responsibility to deliver best in class service to our growing client base, ensuring the successful delivery and support of our services. The Customer Success Manager will take full responsibility for maintaining an excellent service to our clients and further developing opportunities within those accounts.
Customer Success Management
- Develop and implement a successful customer engagement model for the business
- Develop out a set of service offerings ‘packages’ to address the needs of different customer types
- Work one-on-one with customers, guiding them through the customer journey and fostering a positive connection.
- Optimise existing processes within the company and actively enhance all customer success initiatives
- Respond to and complete client compliance and audit questionnaires
- Delivery of audit data to customers using our appropriate IT systems for analysis and reporting
- Develop and enhance the potential of each customer by offering our full range of services
- Ensure deep engagement with and expansion of Medmark’s services within each customer
- Proactively identify the customer needs and how these are address in the short, medium and long term.
- Review and respond to customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Advocates for the business goals of customers and anticipates how to meet those goals—and how they will change over time.
- Working with key members of the sales team, presenting key services and services to potential clients, identifying specific requirements, answering related questions, and making recommendations to promote services aligned with customers needs.
- Responsible for customer onboarding including training and support
- Partner with other areas of the business in all customer related matters
- Analysis of quotations and business development to deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Account management for a multiple set of key clients
- Act as the main point of contact and liaison between the client and the company
- Ensuring client satisfaction is maintained
- Act as the point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Manage monthly billing to clients
- Run quarterly and monthly client meetings to maintain effective working relationships and the smooth running for the client account
- Develop a thorough understanding of service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Completion of compliance questionnaires as part of client RFPs and RFIs
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in a similar customer success manager position with a background in customer account management, customer service or sales.
- Experience with customer contracts and SLAs
- Experience managing profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of delivering effective and efficient business management systems and services
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated understanding of customers and markets in order to drive growth
- Diploma or Degree in Business or related field.
About the Person
The right candidate will have:
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, be proactive and make decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent service issue / complaint resolution skills
- The ability to plan and organise own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within resources available
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and operate effectively with multiple competing priorities
This role is Monday – Friday with an attractive set of benefits including;
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Annual Leave days
- Contributory Pension