HR Consultant– part-time or full-time
Voltedge Management is a leading Human Resources and Management Consultancy company based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. We are passionate about designing and delivering customised solutions that enable our clients achieve success through their people. We get to work with exciting and progressive companies who are ambitious and motivated to ensure that their people maximise their skills and abilities.
Due to our ongoing growth and expansion, we have an opportunity for a HR Consultant (flexible working options) to join our team in Dublin. You will join our talented team of HR Consultants, HR Graduates and Associate Specialists. We are a customer focused team who consistently strive for excellence in what we do and how we deliver support to our clients, providing thought leadership across a broad range of HR topics, and driving innovation in smart working models and solutions focused interventions.
This role will give you a chance to work with like-minded colleagues, in a fast-growing, dynamic business that values your skills,
experience and potential, has a shared vision and ambition to really drive both business and innovation in HR and Management solutions to new and existing clients, and work in a flexible manner, either on a full time or part basis.
You will be assigned a mentor to support you in your career development and growth as a key member of our team.
What you can expect from the role:
- As part of the consultancy team, you will work on a wide variety of projects providing day to day services to clients and contributing to the delivery of HR services and projects. You may be assigned to one or more clients as their HR point of contact.
- You will get to work with clients across a broad range of industry sectors and support them with their day to day HR needs, employee relations matters, and resourcing needs.
- You will participate in various group projects for our clients such as developing handbooks and reviewing policies and procedures, managing and coordinating recruitment assignments, major change projects.
- You will attend client meetings, and develop strong working relationships with the key stakeholders, understanding their needs.
- You will support clients over the phone, by email and in person, following up on queries and providing them with the information and advice needed.
- Flexible working options with a strong career progression focus.
What you will bring to the team:
- A strong work ethic and a passion for ensuring HR makes an impact in the world of business
- High energy and engagement in what we do and how we operate
- Commitment and drive to develop professionally and progress your career
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a HR Department or a recruitment position
- You will be either a student or Associate CIPD member, and hold a Degree or Masters in HR or be in the process of completing
your professional qualifications
- You will be a positive team player, keen to contribute and ambitious to lead projects where possible
- Have a deep understanding of customer care
- Experience of using HRIS and recruitment databases or portal
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is critical in this position
- Knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practices
- Ability to work on own initiative and be flexible in your work and time
If this opportunity connects with you and your career ambitions, please do get in touch with us to explore the role further.
We are an ambitious team of professionals, driven by the belief that we can make real change happen for our clients. Our values of trust, mutual respect, and innovation have enabled us to grow year on year – we seek out success in the belief that our personal integrity and high standards of customer relationships provide a platform for us as a Trusted Business Partner.