LC Seating Production Technician
LC Seating Ltd. are one of Irelands leading suppliers of rehabilitation and seating products. The company currently measures, designs, manufactures, and fits bespoke, moulded seating as well as distributes equipment to retailers throughout Europe. We are successful, enthusiastic and at a progressive stage in our ambitious growth plans.
Due to continued success has resulted in the requirement for a Production Technician to join our Production Team.
Candidates Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience with CAD – CAM (Experience with Rhino Software an advantage).
- Operation of CNC machinery and other workshop hand tools
- Preparation of raw materials for the manufacture of bespoke seating systems.
- Adherence to Production Schedules.
- Organising of workflow.
- Ensuring all materials are checked on receipt with particular attention to detail.
- Organisation and preparation of goods for shipping.
- Maintenance of workshop Equipment
- Assembling and testing of manufactured parts
- Quality Control
Key skills required:
- Previous Experience working in workshop environment.
- Experienced in the use of hand tools to manufacture bespoke parts.
- A good eye for detail.
- Have good engineering basics to design out problems and improve productivity.
- Reading of Technical Drawings.
- Competency in Excel and Outlook
- Experience of Sage 50 an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working with the medical device industry an advantage.
- Have the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
Suitable candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, be customer focused, technically competent and commercially aware with strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
Closing Date for Applications is 9th December 2022