Office Manager & PA
Office Manager & PA
Our client, a specialist engineering company based in Blackrock, Co Dublin, are recruiting an Office Manager & PA to join their growing team. Working directly with the CEO and Chairman, the Office Manager & PA will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Team as well as managing the day to day in the office. This is a full-time, permanent position which will be based on-site.
They are seeking an individual who has developed excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to engage effectively with multiple people in a dynamic environment. This individual must be able to work independently and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. The individual is expected to maintain confidentiality and exhibit a high level of discretion and professionalism.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Day to management of the office environment and upkeep.
- Manage the CEOs calendar and set up meetings.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Schedule and compile information for regular reports, following up with contributors where necessary
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage all travel arrangements for the SMT, airline, accommodation and ground transportation in-line with the company travel policy.
- Create and maintain travel profiles for the SMT. Prepare required materials for conferences, meetings, calls and various appointments.
- Record daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly reports.
- Coordinate and in some cases manage and execute company meetings and events including site selection, venue coordination, and guest management.
- Create and maintain clear filing and organisational systems
- Upkeep of HR documentation and administration where necessary
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 8-10 years of experience supporting an executive in a professional setting.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. A second language would be preferable but not required
- Highly organized and proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in a growing organization or managing change processes
- Experience in being assertive, with a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Independent decision making and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop solutions in a logical and systematic way.
What they offer
Our client offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, and bonus scheme. The company has global ambitions and reach; therefore this role will require someone with an international view and the ability to make informed decisions while understanding when to seek insight.
Voltedge welcomes applications from all interested candidates - please apply with CV and cover letter.